Except that often the different DB engines will often demand different
optimisations. Nope, we need a representative set of DB engines to make (3)
worth doing **in the long run**. (i.e. to do it really well)
At least add Interbase and Oracle. They can likely run on our JBoss server
machine - using the _free_ Oracle Linux developer license (is it still
free?). I'd like to say add MSSQL Server but I guess it's up to Win2k'ers
like me to provide the results on a regular basis...