Hi all , i am using JBoss2.1 , Tomcat3.2.1 and jdk1.3 .

 I have a module which session ejb bean that will create company : below
is the code

 public void addCompanyUsers(int adminid,UserCompanyJB usercompanyJB
  ) throws RemoteException,FinderException,CreateException,UserException
{

   seqkey = seqkeyHome.create(); -> this is the session bean which will
autogenerate primary keys

   if(isUserIsAdmin(adminid)){
      int k = seqkey.executeSQLStatement
       ("Select NEXTVAL('usercompany_seq') from usercompany_seq");

       usercompanyJB.setCompanyid(k);
       usercompanyHome.create(usercompanyJB);
    }
    else throw new UserException("Only Admin can add new company");
  }

 When the users create the company over and over again , the web browser
will have not response.
 below is the message in jboss :

 Transaction
XidImpl[FormatId=257,GlobalId=point6.cesma.com.sg//37,BranchQual=]
timeout.Status =STATUS_ACTIVE.

 What is happening in jboss ? I have include my ejb jar also.

 Anybody have any ideas ?? Thanks wt

sequencekey.jar

userproject.jar