Title: Re: [JBoss-user] SQLException : table not found

Thank you
Now it's all right.

Jean-François.

Naresh Sharma wrote :
        The very same problem i faced in my BMP entity bean that was due to datasource and pool...and as a temporary solution i used 'DefaultDS'(in jboss.jcml)         instead of my own pool.

        -Naresh
Jean-Francois Henrard wrote:

    Hello, could someone help me?
    I will explain my problem :
    I'm using JBoss 2.0 final on Windows 2000 service pack 1 with Mysql 3.23.33 on a pentium III with 390 MB RAM.
    OS : Windows 2000 Service Pack 1
    JBoss : JBoss 2.0 final
    JDK : java 2 sdk 1.3
    J2EE : java 2 sdk enterprise edition 1.2.1
    DBMS : MySQL 3.23.33
    JDBC : mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar
    I have created a database "RailTrackerDB" and I'd like to use it in my EJB's.
    When I start JBoss, I can see that it connects to mysql and to the right database.
    In that database, there is a table "CL".
    I have an EJB "Customer" that access to the table "CL".
    When I use this EJB on the sun J2EE reference implementation, it's all right;
    but when I try on JBoss, it tells me that it can't find the table "CL".
    What can I do to make him find this table ??? Is is a security problem ???
    here is the error message :
    Erreur : java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: CL in statement [SELECT CLUID, CLID, SYNWID, CLNM, CLNMAB, CLALIA, CLBAI FROM CL WHERE CLID = '0211' AND SYNWID = 'ZR' ]

    java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: CL in statement [SELECT CLUID, CLID, SYNWID, CLNM, CLNMAB, CLALIA, CLBAI FROM CL WHERE CLID = '0211' AND SYNWID = 'ZR' ]

    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:245)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:175)
    at $Proxy1.getMinimumDetail(Unknown Source)
    at com.RailTracker.Client.CL.<init>(CL.java:27)
    at com.RailTracker.Client.CL.main(CL.java:41)
    thanks to help me.
    Jean-François