Hi,

I have read the JAAS Howto and implemented my own server LoginModule.
Now I like to integrate a feature for dynamically changing the list of
user roles. A user passes the authentication via login and now he
receives another role. But the LoginModule is never called again after
the first authentication. The JaasSecurityManager has a cache for valid
principals. To add a new role, I have to initialize the role list again.

Maybe this could be done with a logout (old principal and role list gets
invalid) and a new login/authentication. But I have no idea if this is
possible with JaasSecurityManager or if this is a good idea at all.

Tobias