That seems crystal clear to me. Without the spec changing, it seems like
the burden is on me to syncronize access to the session bean reference.
Off the record this seems kind of silly, it should really be a
deployment option whether to reject, or else syncronize, concurrent
access to the bean. Either way you achieve the primary design goal,
which is to prevent concurrent access.

Bryan