Candide,

If you are using CMP JBoss provides finder methods (for free!) for all of
the bean attributes.  Example:

public class MyBean implements EntityBean {

    public String name;
    public Integer height;

}

In your home i/f you can just declare methods:

    public collection findByName () throws FinderException, RemoteException;
    public collection findByHeight () throws FinderException,
RemoteException;

The naming convention is significant - there is documentation on the web
site regarding this.

This is one of the really nice featues about JBoss.

Ian.