-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kar YEOW
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 11:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] How to prevent jBoss overwrite update done directly to
database

I am having to do a lot of update to database, such as changes to price on
products.  When jBoss is running the cache object will overwrite all the
changes I may, hence I could not make the changes I want 'live' without
restarting jBoss.  Does anyone have the same problems, if so how can you
prevent it?  Any help is appreciated.

Kar YEOW