Hello!

I have a small problem when deploying a ear-file containing 6 ejb:s. I have
placed my table definitions in the jaws.xml-file (including
<default-entity><remove-table>true</remove-table></default-entity> so that
the table would be removed when undeploying. I also have a jboss.xml
containing the jndi-names of the beans. These to files have then been placed
in the META-INF directory of the application, i e the same directory as
application.xml.

But the tables don't get removed when undeploying. And the table definitions
remain the same, whatever I write in the jaws.xml. Furthermore, the jndi
names of the beans are those given in the ejb-jar.xml-file (in <ejb-name>),
and not those stated in the jboss.xml-file.

So I suspect jBoss doesn't read the files at all. But why not? I've tried to
place the jaws-file in the META-INF of one of the beans, but that didn't
help.

Please advice!

Regards,
Pelle Poluha