Hi Pifen,

PE> Hi,
PE> I search the Hypersonic web site for the viewer program but can't find it.
PE> Can anyone tell me if there is any Hypersonic DB viewer exists? Where can I
PE> find it?

a viewer is integrated in the jar file of Hypersonic:

java.exe -classpath %JBOSS_HOME%\lib\ext\hsql.jar org.hsql.util.DatabaseManager

After  running  the  viewer in the dialog select "HypersoncSQL server"
and  as  URL  use:  "jdbc:HypersonicSQL:hsql://localhost:1476". Change
"localhost" to the hostname were JBoss is running on.

so long

Ingo Bruell

---
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648 169E E5FC
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu