Message driven beans are supported, and you can get the EJB 2.0 CMP
features from an addin persistence manager that implements virtually all of
the EJB 2.0 proposed final draft.

Check out: http://www.mvcsoft.com

I have been using it for quite a while and its very good.

Jim

--On Monday, April 09, 2001 7:16 PM +0200 Jubin Zawar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> is jboss already supporting ejb2.0 ? If not, when will that be the case ?
> We are implementing a project involving message-driven beans and wanted
> to know if this has already been implemented properly in the jboss
> framework. As for the new database persistence features, theyre not so
> important for this project.
>
> Anybody knows more ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jubin Zawar