I solved the problem. Put everything into properties, hard code it to a
constants file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simphoukham, Southin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 11:04 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [JBoss-user] Jboss and Log4j

Does JBoss 2.2 integrate Log4J? Has anyone tried using it with JBoss?  I
remember seeing a thread on it.

I am working on the logging portion of my application.  It works great in
Windows NT and 2000.  Once I port it over to Unix, Log4J cannot find the
configuration file.  Ideally I would like to drop the configuration file
into a war file so I can just drop it into the deploy directory.  My problem
now is how do I read the properties file from a war file and put it into an
inputstream.

Thanks,

Southin