I'm reposting this 'cause I got no response.  Please somebody, help (see
original messages below).  I will be using this for a b2c site for a major
wine retailer and will be happy to share it as a success story for jboss if
I can get it working.  I'm sure other folks have used the binary
jboss+tomcat succesfully - what am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for
any help.

- Todd Chaffee