Hi,

I have problem to connect on a linux jboss server with a windows 2000 jboss client (
This problem doesn't occur when I use a windows 2000 jboss server ). The client try to
connect on the linux server because tcpdump receive informations from the client.
The client have the following exeception:

javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException:
Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1; nested exception is:
 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information]

The jvm of the linux server is:
java version "1.3.0_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0_02)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0_02, mixed mode)

and the jvm of the windows client is:
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0-C, mixed mode)

Is anyone has already have this problem or know how to resolve this problem?
Thanks
Templ