----- Original Message -----
From: "John Menke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> As for JNDI,  If I had a servlet or JSP page running in a separate Tomcat
> the call to instantiate the JNDI context would have to be changed in what
> way?

You have to get the jndi poperties for jBoss into the Tomcat server. This can be
done a number of ways. The easiest is to add:

-Djava.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory -Djava.nam
ing.provider.url=localhost:1099

to the startup call for Tomcat. You could also put these properties in a
jndi.properties file and locate it anywhere in your classpath. Also you can
hardcode System.setProperty() calls in your servlet code before you call new
InitialContext().

> The current examples for a JNDI inside a client show code like this:
>
> Object obj = jndiContext.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/CabinHome");
>
> How would the code in my servlet or JSP do this?

This wouldn't change a bit.

jim