We have run it under Optimize It and the objects appear to be cleaning up
properly - in fact, the profiling tool showed us that there was a HUGE number
of objects being used just to do a single transformation (as per the XSLT
implementation)!!

We've thought about the idea of clustering more, smaller sized VM's, but
figured that would take a bit more programming to pull off.  We had tried
running a test case in multiple VM's, but that didn't help too much because
the added overhead of the additional VM's killed us (which may be due to
how we had tuned the vm settings.)

Anyways, back to the drawing board...

Robert

Robert Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>