My only thought is if you have pg_hba.conf set up to allow TCP from
localhost?

-danch

John Menke wrote:

> I just tried that and it still doesn't work.

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.