This was answered a few days ago -- search the list archives if you can for
full details.  But, in summary, if you really need Apache to serve your
static content instead of Tomcat serving it, the answer is "put static
content in a static place" (i.e., not in your .ear file).

-- Dewayne

>>From: "Ryan Partridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Thanks for the quick response.  That leads me to my next question:

Since JBoss dynamically creates directories to unpack .ear files (e.g.
/usr/local/jboss/tmp/deploy/Default/adb.ear/web1001) how can I tell Apache
what paths to use?  Each time I redeploy my ear file, the location changes
(web1001, web1002, etc.).  Any thoughts?

— Ryan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/19/01 03:05PM >>>
You shouldn't be using mod_jk.conf-auto.  If you do, any changes you make
get overwritten each time you start Tomcat.  mod_jk.conf-auto is only an
example.  Make a copy of it, make any changes you need, and then use this
new file as your include from Apache.

-- Dewayne