I am moving a Servlet application from JOnAS to jBoss. I am in final
testing now and am discovering that jBoss does not really support
client-demarcated transactions (because there is no distributed
transaction manager). However, in my case, my "client" (which must
manage transactions) is in my Servlet, and with Tomcat+jBoss, they are
part of the same VM. So in my environment, is it possible for me to do
client-demarcated transactions after all? If so, how can I obtain a
UserTransaction from my servlet code?

Thanks

(And please, don't anyone tell me to implement a session facade instead,
I've got too much code to migrate in too short a time!)

Regards,
Bryan