Actually, I tried Jetty (as part of the jBoss 2.2.1 bundle) just the other
day. It installed fine but when I deployed my EAR I got a bunch of errors
complaining about JNDI.

When I ran my app, I got a bunch of maning exceptions. I have not had time
to look into this further, but it did make me wonder if Jetty is fully
intergrated, like Tomcat is. I would have expected the very same EAR to run
just the same under either Jetty or Tomcat...

Jim

--On Friday, April 20, 2001 1:50 AM -0500 danch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Alternatively, Tomcat is the reference implementation. Jetty is
> lightweight and fast.
>
> The only other thing is that (judging from traffic analysis of these
> mailing lists) Integration of Tomcat with JBoss is better tested. (Jetty
> users, feel free to argue)
>
> -danch
>
> Alvin Yap wrote:
>
>> Tomcat is more robust and extensible.  Jetty is lightweight and fast.
>>
>> Alvin
>>
>> Jason Dillon wrote:
>>

>>> Does anyone have any opinions as to which contain is more robust,
>>> easier to use and such?
>>>
>>> --jason

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence: