Hi,

I was trying to compile a jsp file with the jspc.bat. And I got the
following error:

javax/xml/parsers/ParerConfigurationException
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:194)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1077)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1042)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:182)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.parseFile(JspC.java:367)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.parseFiles(JspC.java:665)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.main(JspC.java:680)

I tried copying the xml.jar and jaxp.jar which comes along with jBoss
but it still gave me an exception.
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
java.lan
ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
        at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderF
tory.java:118)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil.parseXMLDocJaxp(JspUtil.java:146)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspUtil.parseXMLDoc(JspUtil.java:138)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoIm
.java:170)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspP
seEventListener.java:706)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(Delegat
gListener.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:215)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1077)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1042)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:182)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.parseFile(JspC.java:367)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.parseFiles(JspC.java:665)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.main(JspC.java:680)

Finally I copied the jaxp.jar which comes along with tomcat itself and
then it worked okay.

Regards
Manu

$,f)+-$,X(~zwib,y+޷b?+-w6ˬz