On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Rama Rao wrote:

> Thanks for your reply
> OS : Windows NT  Server
> JDK : 1.3
> JBoss:2.1

Could you post the first lines from server.log?

(Something like:
[Info] Java version: 1.3.0_01,Sun Microsystems Inc.
[Info] Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.3.0_01,Sun Microsystems Inc.
[Info] System: Windows NT 4.0,x86
)

> we are calling these methods from a servlet.

Are you using Tomcat or Jetty?

Could you post the source code to your beans and servlet?