Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the connection pooling under JBossCX, but whatever I do in:
     public ManagedConnection   matchManagedConnections(Set connectionSet,
                                    Subject subject,
                                    ConnectionRequestInfo info)

every time I make a getConnection call in client code, I always got a new physical
connection setup(ManagedConnection), how should I do to make JBossCX return an exist
connection?
In getConnection() of ManagedConnection, I allow connection shareing.

Thanks.

A.j)b    bA.lqzm+-.ǟ+-bا~n,ǫ