I'm so stuck on a simple application that creates a couple of Products
using an entity bean.
This worked yesterday, was deployed and i was happy.
Today on the other hand everything is broken and i am going around in
circles trying to fix things only to find more problems.
At the moment i can't even compile my app because I'm getting a
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: cannot instanciate class:
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

from what i can find out about this it is a classpath problem, sooooo,
if anyone can be bothered could they please tell me what basic classpath
I have to set for this to work

sanks, Lisa