From: purushottam naktode
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 8:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] should all ejbs be specified in one ejb-jar.xml fil

Hi,
  I am trying to deploy multiple ejbs, each packaged
in a seperate jar and having their own ejb-jar.xml and
jboss.xml file ( Q 1. Should it also have jaws.xml ?
Q2. Should jaws.xml be derived from
\conf\standardjaws.xml Q3. Should all ejbs be
specified in only one ejb-jar.xml file ?)
   I get the error  "bean found in jaws.xml but is not
cmp-managed in ejb-jar.xml file" (not exact message).
What could be the problem. Please help.

Thanks,
Puru.