Thank you very much for your help Vinay, It seems to work now as long as the folders are there before starting up JBoss.

I appreciate your support,
Ivan
----- Original Message -----
To: JBOSS
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] deploying from a directory

Do you want to give one last shot cleaning up the deploy directory - just remove the jar file and the tmp directoy files corresponding to the jar? Also, am assuming that the classes and the META-INF is not is the classpath otherwise??? I found that since Jboss uses the delegation model for class loaders if the classes or the META-INF are there in the system class path it will look up those classes directly without bothering about the stuff out into the deploy directory [parent classloader first and then the child classloader!]

If you want me to give the jar file a shot please feel free to send it across.

Vinay