hi all,

I am migrating a web-based application from Inprise Application Server to JBoss with
Tomcat.  In my application, there are several CMP Entity Beans, and there is also a
Stateless Session Bean which calls these CMP Entity Beans.  I use other Java Bean
object to stored users' input for processing in Session Bean. For example, the
following is what i have done:

* Session Bean: ses_userinfo
* cmp_user_info: CMP entity bean

[ses_userinfo] create()
[ses_userinfo] validateLogin(dordor,123)
[ses_userinfo] findByUserCode(dordor)
[cmp_user_info] findByPrimaryKey(erp.eshopping.bbsaleslead.bb_userinfoPK@4cd580)

the above is an object instance of java bean object:(bb_userinfo)

[cmp_user_info] Object with primary key erp.eshopping.bbsaleslead.bb_userinfoPK@
4cd580 not found in storage
[ses_userinfo] Exception(ses_userinfoBean) - findByUserCode :javax.ejb.ObjectNot
FoundException: Object with primary key erp.eshopping.bbsaleslead.bb_userinfoPK@
4cd580 not found in storage

the bb_userinfo java bean is packaged with the same package of entity bean and session
bean, i have tried to
1) package this java bean class with sessin and entity bean in the same jar file
2) separate this java bean class in other jar file and located it in embed tomcat \lib
directory
3) separate this java bean class in other jar file and located it in jboss lib\ext,
lib, client directory

but i found the same error found, what should i do???
and
when i started up JBoss, i got following warning:
[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_user_info
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override equals().

[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_user_info
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override hashCode().

[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_sales_code
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override equals().

[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_sales_code
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override hashCode().

[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_user_profile
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override equals().

[Verifier]
Bean   : cmp_user_profile
Section: 9.2.9
Warning: The primary key class must override hashCode().

i have a java class file of the Primary Key of each CMP entity bean which is developed
in JBuilder, the following is an example:
package erp.eshopping.bbsaleslead;

import java.io.*;

public class bb_userinfoPK implements Serializable {

  public String user_code;

  public bb_userinfoPK() {
  }

  public bb_userinfoPK(String key) {
    user_code = key;
  }
}
i have saw examples of CMP in the web, they are quite different from what i have
developed....they ususally use id for the record key. so i want to know is that any
restriction of Primary key object used in JBoss?

I am looking forward for anyones' help coz all thess problems and examples made me
crazy for nearly a week!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Doreen