--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Michael Baedorf wrote:

> Now I try to look for the DB (not using a bean nor a servlet):
If not a bean or a servlet, what is this code in? You can't get a DB
connection from outside of the JBoss VM.

> try {
>    props = new Properties();
>    props.setProperty
>           ("java.naming.factory.initial",
> "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
>    props.setProperty
>           ("java.naming.provider.url", "localhost:1099");
>    props.setProperty
>           ("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming");
>
>             ctx = new InitialContext(props);
>             System.out.println("Got Context");
>
>             objRef = ctx.lookup("MySqlDB");
>             System.out.println("Got Reference");
> } catch ...
>
> Running the simple program only throw an exception:
>     MySqlDB not bound
>
> I included all packages mentioned in chapter 1 of the online documentation.
>
> Can somebody tell me what´s the error?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> http://www.gmx.net
>
> --
> http://www.gmx.net

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.