Is it possible that this has something do to with the <finder>, that there
is a name tag required?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Roman Brückner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2001 17:29
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: [JBoss-user] [JBoss-user]expected one name tag ; Someone
familar with this er ror?

Hi,
I am trying to deploy a jar file which contains a few EJBs, however I am
getting th efollowing error message:

        [Container factory] Deploying TariffSession
        [Container factory] org.jboss.ejb.DeploymentException: Error in
jaws.xml for Ent
        ity Discount: expected one name tag

Well this is my jaws.xml for the discount bean:

<datasource>java:/DefaultDS</datasource>
  <type-mapping>Oracle8</type-mapping>
  <enterprise-beans>
    <entity>
      <ejb-name>Discount</ejb-name>
      <cmp-field>
        <field-name>discountID</field-name>
        <column-name>discount_id</column-name>
      </cmp-field>
      <finder>
          <method-signature>findAll()</method-signature>
          <where-clause></where-clause>
          <load-state>True</load-state>
        </finder>
        </entity>

Well I don't have a clue how to resolve this, maybe someone can help me,
please.
Roman