These patches allow to run multiple instances of castor because each
castor is a distinct rar instance with a different classloader.
Precondition: I created a client jar (castor-0.9.2-client.jar) with only
interfaces and exceptions, this jar can reside in jboss ext dir and ejb
jar.

Until now I dont have response from exolab :-(

Now I submit a patch which implement application_1_3.dtd connector
module for EAR jar.

        Claudio