Hi all,

        I am trying to pass to jboss2.2.1 from jboss2.0, all is working fine
except that now the resulsets cant be TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE. The following
code works fine in jboss2.0, but with jboss2.2.1 it doesn't

        prepareStatement = con.prepareStatement(this.cadenaSQL,
ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE, ResultSet.CONCUR_READ_ONLY);

        if (prepareStatement.getResultSetType() ==
java.sql.ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE)
        {
                System.out.println("TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE");
        }
        else
        {
                System.out.println("not TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE");
        }

Output results:

        jboss2.0: TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE

        jboss2.2.1: not TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE

        Is there anything I have to put in the conf files to work. I am
using an Oracle 8.1.6, can be this the error, if I upgrade to 8.1.7 should
it work?

Thanks, Oscar