Hi all,
I am using Jboss-jetty combo...
I have create a enterprise application (sample.ear) that has a JSP, a
session bean and an entity bean... It's working fine in J2EE RI server of
Sun Microsystems...
I tried deploying it in JBoss... i could see the messages in the console
that JBoss has successfully deployed sample.ear... I have configured in the
EAR to use the context root "sample".. but i could not find any context-root
created in JBoss/Jetty... This restricts me from configuring JAWS as the
document says to create jaws.xml in the web-inf folder of application to
specify the datasource settings for CMP EJB...

Can any one of you help me in this regards

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Keerthi