What i am tryin to do is to read a XML file that is in the CLASSPATH.
I have a XML file in my classpath and I need to read it. That is a resources for me.

This file has some information that i need.

 The code is:

         Object o = new Object();

         System.out.println("O is:" + o);

         Class c = o.getClass();

         System.out.println("Class is:" + c);

         InputStream in = c.getResourceAsStream(resource);

         System.out.println("Resource is:" + in);

         And the in is null. But i am sure that it is in the classpath. Becouse i have
some classes in the same directory and it can be read.