Hello,
I'm not a guru but your need looks like a directory used as a repository for your
naming spaces you could access through ldap invocations.... Perhaps Rickard knows the
trick...
/Philippe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]%internet le 01/04/2001 07:08:45
Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]%internet@WTFR
Pour :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]%internet@WTFR
cc :