Hi,
 I'm playing with the latest jboss CVS snapshot
    and I found yesterday that I'm not able to restart a XADataSource
MBean (the DefaultDS, for example) after having stopped it

 here follows my log:

[DefaultDS] java.lang.NullPointerException
[DefaultDS]     at
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.XAPoolDataSource.setPoolName(XAPoolDataSource.java:96)

[DefaultDS]     at
org.jboss.jdbc.XADataSourceLoader.startService(XADataSourceLoader.java:267)

[DefaultDS]     at
org.jboss.util.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:101)
[DefaultDS]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
[DefaultDS]     at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1628)

  If  I put a

     source = null;

 at the end of stopService() in XADataSourceLoader class
  (actually forcing the creation of a new XADataSource) everything runs
fine, but I'm not sure this is the
  right thing to do....

Christian