How resources are managed is dependent on the container implementation.
I suppose some container could allow management at that level of
granularity, but I don't know of any.

On the memory side, you could get close by twiddleing cache/pool
configurations.

Those kind of statistics are hard to come by in Java applications in
general.

-danch