From: Frank Villarreal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 12:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] JBoss newbie needs help with installation!

Hello all!

I have installed Jboss 2.0 standalone successfully before, but now I have
installed Jboss2.2.1 w/tomcat and receive the following error when I attempt
startup:

cd /usr/jboss-tomcat/jboss/bin

/bin/sh run_with_tomcat.sh

JBOSS_CLASSPATH=run.jar:../crimson.jar:/usr/jdk1.3.0_02/lib/tools.jar

EXCEPTION in thread "main" java.io.IOException: jboss.properties missing at
org.jboss.Main.main(Main.java:66)

I know the jboss.properties file is in the right place and present. I have
not modified the package downloaded directly from jboss.org.

Has anyone seen this before? Can someone please point me in the right
direction?
Thanks in advance!

-Frank

PS: Outstanding work JBOSS coders, the product seems to really be evolving
rapidly!