Hi all,

I was using jboss 2.0 FINAL and I am now migrating to jboss 2.2.1. I have changed all
the config files as explained in the docs and I can succesfully deploy my application.

When I try to create any of my beans however, I get the following output:

org/jboss/security/SecurityAssociation
 at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.GenericProxy.getPrincipal(GenericProxy.java:184)
 at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.HomeProxy.invoke(HomeProxy.java:231)
 at $Proxy0.create(Unknown Source)
 at jfk.shared.DCSTest.test(DCSTest.java:48)
 at DCSTestClient.main(DCSTestClient.java:27)

Am I missing something ?? Maybe a jar-file somewhere ?? I did everything (except for
the configuration) just the same way as with the 2.0 version of jboss. Why isn't it
working ??

If anyone of you can help me i would be REALLY grateful !!!

thanks in advance, Jef Cumps