Hi Vincent  ,

  I have only 1 session bean and many entity bean in different
jar.(session bean facade model).

  I did not why . I can remove entity bean without any error before.
  I have tried it in jboss2.2.1 and jboss2.1 and hit the same error
message.

  I did not know why. My guess is that something to do with ClassLoader.

   Thanks wt.