On 16 Maj, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm experimenting with Message Driven Beans and wish to write an MDB that
> can subscribe/unsubscribe to topics at runtime.
>
> I see from the MDB tutorial that the topic is set in jboss.xml.
>
> Is it possible to subscribe to multiple topics?
>
> Is it possible to subscribe dynamically at runtime to new topics?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Matt Green

No it is not. At least not without some extra work. With JBoss it would
be possible to have some non J2EE process, perhaps an MBean, do this by
repacking the bean (i.e rewriting its deploymen desciptor) and redeploy
it dynamically.

I have not tested this, but it is shure worth a try.

//Peter

Jobba hos oss: http://www.tim.se/weblab
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
Systems Architect        WWW: http://www.tim.se
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942