This happens when JBoss cannot connect to the Oracle Database.
- Verify that your database is up and running.
- Verify that your JDBC driver is in your classpath (you will also get an error
earlier in the console window if this is the problem)
- If you are only connecting to Oracle, you might want to take the other JDBC
drivers out of your JBoss.jcml file.

Tim Haley