Hello,
I'm having problems with jboss deployment of beans.
I put all jar files in the deploy folder as recommended.
jboss recognizes the jar files but still insists that I have deployed
always the same bean:

[J2EE Deployer Default] install module bean1.jar
[Container factory] Deploying:file:/C:/jboss-
2.2/tmp/deploy/Default/bean1.jar
[Container factory] Deploying bean1
[J2EE Deployer Default] install module bean2.jar
[Container factory] Deploying:file:/C:/jboss-
2.2/tmp/deploy/Default/bean2.jar

[Container factory] Deploying bean1
[J2EE Deployer Default] install module bean3.jar
[Container factory] Deploying:file:/C:/jboss-
2.2/tmp/deploy/Default/bean3.jar

[Container factory] Deploying bean1

Is anybody so kind to explain me how to deploy multiple beans ?
Thanks a lot
Francesco