Hi,

Before my next question I would like to say thanx to all those who
are responding to questions on this list.  I've never been on a list
where people are so helpful (and paitent).  I've never been able to
count on answers from some mailing lists, let alone useful ones.

On to my question:

Is there a way to force a deletion of an entity bean in the cache after
creation?  I have a system where I'll be logging user transactions
in one of my tables.  I won't ever need to access them again.
Is there something I can specify somewhere so that the entity
bean won't be held in cache after I leave the method that creates
it?

This will potentially be a heavily used system and I don't want
to take up any more memory than necessary.

Thanx for your help.

Norton