hi!

I have downloaded jboss version 2.2.1. i have JVM path in place. (i have jdk1.3). but still when i run the server it throws an exception. Can anyone tell me whats going wrong?
Thanks in advance . I am giving the error thats thrown up.

regards rahul

C:\JBoss-2.2.1\bin>run
JBOSS_CLASSPATH=;run.jar;../lib/crimson.jar
jboss.home = C:\JBoss-2.2.1
Using configuration "default"
[Info] Java version: 1.3.0,Sun Microsystems Inc.
[Info] Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.3.0-C,Sun Microsystems Inc.
[Info] System: Windows 2000 5.0,x86
[Shutdown] Shutdown hook added
[Service Control] Registered with server
Exception in thread "main" [Default] javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError
: org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
[Default]       at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(Document
BuilderFactory.java:154)
[Default]       at org.jboss.Main.<init>(Main.java:192)
[Default]       at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:107)