-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim
Fritchman
Sent: 20 May 2001 20:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Problem running JBoss 2.2.1

I'm trying to get JBoss running on my Win2000 machine.  I have the jdk in my
path like the instructions say, but when I run the batch file I get the
following error....

Failed reading value of registry key
        Software\Javasoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion
Error: could not find java.dll
Error: could not find Java 2 Runtime Environment

I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.

Regards,
Jim Fritchman