Hi,

I have a couple of entity beans without corresponding session beans. Also I
have appropriate wrapper classes for use in the application. The business
logic is implemented on the "client" (more correctly, another tier) side
instead of session beans. The reason for such design is that I have to have
the possibility to use simultaneously EJB and non-EJB classes while
supporting the same interface.

The question is: what kind of transaction demarcation should I use to get
the atomic execution of EJB methods, while don't caring about the atomicity
of the subsequent execution of couple bean's methods?

TIA,
Roman Rokytskyy