I've looked on the archive, and I can't find a reference to this.

I have an MBean publishing ObjectMessage objects on a timer.  In my test,
within the same JVM (although, of course, this wouldn't always be the case),
I have a Message Driven Bean receiving the published objects and updating an
entity bean.  Every time the timer fires off, I get this message in
server.log:  "[Container factory] Leaving out a server session".  This
message appears to be coming from
org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSessionPool.getServerSession() and is a
"Logger.debug()" level message, so presumably it's not too harmful.
However, since this message is printed for every published message, I'm
concerned that I am doing something stupid that is causing excess resource
utilization.

Is this a problem, or can I just turn off debug-level output to the logs?

Thank you in advance for your time!
Jim

--
Jim Brownfield