Could you include the snippet from your jboss.conf where you have added
the extra libs?  It sounds like you might be adding individual jar files,
but as far as I know, the ClassPathExtension is for adding directories
that contain jar files.  Also, are you running run.bat from within the
jboss\bin directory?

Xandy