According to the JBOSS manual, I can specify a "common" classpath in the
Class-Path directive of the MANIFEST file. This should cause the libraries
listed by the directive to be loaded by the application classloader as such
these classes would be visible to the jsps. However, it does not seem to
pass this classpath information to the jspC when it tries to compile the
jsps in the war file.

Thanks
keith