From: Ginsburg, Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 12:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Persistence Queue with Message Driven Bean

I am using JBoss 2.2.1.  Here is some sample code from my client:

        //Get a handle to the JMS queue.
      Context context = new InitialContext();

      String QUEUE_FACTORY = "QueueConnectionFactory";
      QueueConnectionFactory queueFactory =
(QueueConnectionFactory)context.lookup(QUEUE_FACTORY);
      queueConnection = queueFactory.createQueueConnection();

      session =
queueConnection.createQueueSession(false,javax.jms.Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE)
;
      Queue queue = (Queue)context.lookup("queue/MyQueue");

      sender = session.createSender(queue);

      //Create a message object to use.
      ObjectMessage message = session.createObjectMessage();

        //Set the message.
      message.setObject(MySerializableObject);

        //Send the message.
      sender.send(message);