Hi,

 I try to use a new version of mysql that supports transaction .
I can do some transaction operation on BDB and InnoDB table type
with  command BEGIN ,COMMIT and ROLLBACK successfully.

 But while Jboss starts, and trying  to connect to mysql datasource.
I got one line in the log file," [mysql] no transcation right now", what does it mean?
 I use the mm-JDBC driver version 2.04 that claims for supporting transaction.

 Do I miss somethings? or Do I have to configure some parameter in mysql datasource?

 Note: the configuration of mysql-datasource gets no problem and it works properly
without transacton, though .